Browse the web in your own currency
Just click on any currency data on any web page to convert that amount across over 180 foreign exchange rates right on your screen
With this currency converter add-on, you can convert among over 180 foreign exchanges, view historical charts, read latest forex news, and see popular currencies on your favorite personal start pages, social networks, websites, or blogs.
When enabled on your Firefox browser, this add-on will automatically identify numbers such as prices and other currency information within the contents of the webpages that you are browsing and make such numbers 'clickable' so that you can convert them into another currency or commodity instantly.
For example, when you are visiting one of your favorite shopping or auction sites, this add-on will let you click on any price tag displayed on your screen and convert that amount to one of the 180+ currencies available using up-to-date foreign exchange rates right on your browser without the need to open another window or tab.
- Smart select currencies on a webpage (e.g. ignore dates, telephone numbers, SKUs, etc.)
- Select how you want the numbers appear on your browser screen
- Auto-populate the conversion amount from the web page that you are visiting
- Auto-configure 'decimal separators' based on your locale
- Remember your last conversion and use those FROM and TO parameters for your next conversion request
- Ability to invert exchange rates
- Access to latest forex news and historical charts
- See most popular currencies, daily top percent gainers and losers
- Auto determines and supports 25+ languages
Add Currency Converter to Internet Explorer